- enzo may be potty training. or he may not. i am not in a rush. he is not in a rush. we'll just see where it takes us. (but he gets the giggles when on the toilet and it is hilarious.)
- we finally scheduled luca's birthday party for this coming weekend. and we are only 5 weeks past his birthday. which beats last year by two weeks! progress. . .
- this friday is our last day for classical conversations. which is kinda a big deal when you are the local community director. let's just say it will be a nice break. (even though we are in the thick of planning for next year.)
- gia colored on my much loved of copy of pride and prejudice today. one day, i will look at the purple crayon scribble and smile. but not today.
- anyone out there use spell to write and read? we are planning on implementing it into next year's curriculum. i will attend training next week and am stockpiling questions to pepper the trainer.
- why did i not start with this one? for the first time in 10 weeks, i did not wake up to enzo's elbow in my back and feet in my face. the boy has not slept through the night since early february, meaning his mama and papi have not slept through the night since early february. like newborn living all over but with a crazy energetic toddler to care for during the day. he basically will not fall back asleep unless he is in our bed. yesterday i caved and came up with a more permanent solution to our perpetual exhaustion. crib mattress on the floor in our room. genius, i tell you. we still put him down in his big boy bed though, because who knows when the cycle will break. until then we will continue to wake up to his groggy cute face. at least we won't be crowded out of the bed each night now. my back and neck will be happy.
so tell me, what does your life look right now?
(i might not be able to reply, but i LOVE hearing from you. for reals. i read all your comments and click on all your links. this crazy tired mama brain of mine has trouble putting two words together half the time though, so please forgive me for not being in touch.)