well, the time is here for me to head out and leave jesse with three rambunctious littles for the next 24 hours. two car-fuls of mamas will take off from chambana in about an hour. we are ready to get refreshed and renewed!
(can you tell that is my "super excited" face? it is. i am just also tired after a long week.)
here are a few things you can enjoy this weekend if you are not doing something as fun as me.
- stephanie wrote up a beautiful perspective on lent. i am inspired to make something with 41 on it now.
- andi and friends threw the sweetest baby shower. LOVE it.
- this post on raising arrows struck a chord.
- rebekah recovered an antique couch in white vinyl. it looks amazing.
- mollie has begun an embroidery basics series. i am looking forward to up my game through her tutelage.
- between megan's sneak peak and ashley ann's revealed bedroom makeover, i am now itching to fix up ours.
- blog sugar registration has opened. doesn't it sound oh-so-great? i want to go. badly.
- ann does it again with two posts on homemaking. they make my heart sing.
see y'all monday!